Experienced Florida Health Law Attorney
More than 20 years representing healthcare professionals
Christine C. Whitney, P.A. has been representing Florida’s healthcare professionals with expertise and integrity since 1993. Attorney Christine C. Whitney has extensive experience working within the healthcare industry. As the firm’s founder and executive partner, she provides the personalized service that is often missing at larger firms.
In 2013, Christine C. Whitney, P.A. will mark its 20th anniversary serving the needs of healthcare professionals. As a long time healthcare insider, Attorney Whitney knows the industry inside and out. In 1995, she became one of the first attorneys certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in healthcare law, and she is well known and well respected in the field.. She has the knowledge, skill and experience to handle any health law issue or health law dispute. Attorney Whitney considers herself an “engineer of the law.” Deals are structured, resolutions are reached and decisions made to serve the client well over the long term in the marketplace and regulatory environment.
Christine C. Whitney handles:
- State and federal healthcare investigations
- Medicare and Medicaid appeals and exclusions
- Professional licensing of all healthcare professionals, including physicians and nurses
- Hospital privileges, medical staff issues, peer review and credentialing, disruptive physicians, National Practitioner Data Bank issues
- Contracts and business arrangements, including mergers, acquisitions, transactional and operational issues; fraud and abuse, self-referral and the Stark Law
Christine C. Whitney, P.A. provides dispute resolution services to healthcare providers:
- Arbitration involving national health care systems, insurers, hospital chains, physician groups, independent diagnostic testing facilities (IDTF), imaging groups and other medical providers
- Mediation for hospitals, health systems, physicians, durable medical equipment (DME) providers, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) and other medical providers
- Medical Staff Hearings
- Nursing Facilities Skilled and Home Health Agencies
- This firm represents skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies with many types of operation and reimbursement issues, including
- Cost reports and reimbursement issues
- Medicare and Medicaid audits
- Transfer of ownership
- Surveys and investigations
- Medical Director Agreements
- Administrator licensing
- Sale or purchase of entity
- Patient rights
Get the personalized legal service you deserve. Call Christine C. Whitney today.
Christine C. Whitney, P.A. provides quality health law services to healthcare professionals throughout Florida and nationwide. To find out what the firm can do for you, call 904.356.4387 or contact the firm online.